Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think that is the same firm that is doing the audit on Arizona's machines

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Zuckerberg admits Facebook censored Trump to prevent free and fair 2020 election

(Natural News) New insider footage released by Project Veritas exposes Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg as an American traitor who committed treason against the United States. Right before Facebook decided to blacklist President Donald Trump from the social media platform, Zuckerberg admitted that this needed to be done because Trump was … [Read More...]

Dredging up the Truth won't make any more difference than bringing up the Truth about the rest of officialdoms' SINS, wars, black flags, USS Liberty, Kennedy assassination, Vietnam, 9/11, 40 year war on Iraq, wars on Ukraine, Serbia, Libya, Syria, and much, much more.