Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

President Trump may have won, but He did nothing effective to fix the situation.
    Besides, He has to follow orders from the Richman and Netanyahu

The definition of backtracking

Sidney Powell Tells Judge ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Dominion Conspiracy Theories Were ‘Statements of Fact’

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...ments-of-fact/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    The definition of backtracking

Sidney Powell Tells Judge ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Dominion Conspiracy Theories Were ‘Statements of Fact’

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...ments-of-fact/
    I'm with her. I didn't believe her, and I'm a reasonable person.

Central vote counting location in Green Bay, WI provided a Zuckerberg-funded Democrat operative with a hidden wifi access point for "only the sensitive machines that need to be connected to the internet" during last November's presidential election.
    https://empowerwisconsin.org/emails-green-bays-hidden-

5 Arrested, Charged With Voter Fraud in Biden-Voting County

https://conservativebrief.com/five-people-charged-365