Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Officials arrest 39-year-old for Boston, Mass. ballot drop box arson

A 39-year-old Boston, Mass. man has been taken into custody in connection with what officials are calling a “deliberate act of arson” to a ballot drop off box.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Campaign Manager: ‘Under No Scenario Will Donald Trump Be Declared a Victor On Election Night’

Dems would accuse Trump of ‘undermining our democracy’ if his campaign said this.

Yes, dead Democrats really do vote: Florida officials uncover massive ballot fraud

(Natural News) In Broward County Florida, election officials uncovered a massive ballot fraud scheme that could’ve handed dozens of fraudulent votes to Joe Biden. Broward County election spokesman Steven Vancore told CBS Miami that election officials at the Broward Election Office found 19 envelopes that had the same handwriting on the … [Read More...]