Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Administration Developing “Vaccine Passport” To Allow Travel and Entry to Businesses That Will Require COVID Vaccination

We all knew this was coming,…. it is only a natural outcome on the continuum of ideological control. CTH warned since last summer of the ramifications if a leftist group used COVID-19 to expand federal power over peoples lives and livelihoods. The day after his inauguration JoeBama’s team unleashed a series of TEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS fully weaponizing the opportunity.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-vaccination/

Americans Tell Shocked CNN Reporter They Won’t Take COVID Vaccine: ‘I Don’t Trust The Government’
    They are already issuing COVID cards at the county level in my state

Body Language: James Sullivan, reasons for rioting

When The Time for "Being Respectful" Is Over ~ Rex Reviews