Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Covid-4

The wheels are starting to fall off the ‘pandemic panic wagon’: Peta Credlin

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CBS News reports “Covid Vaccine Boosters” to be delivered by “patches & pills” that contain tracking nanotech.

Dr. Mercola has announced that, due to Big Pharma's terrorist threats against his and his family's life, he is removing all Covid-19 information from his site!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Almost every fully vaccinated resident at a Kentucky nursing home tested positive for Covid-19

(Natural News) A Kentucky nursing home is reporting that most of its residents who were vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) still ended up testing "positive" in a recent "outbreak." Of the 26 positive residents who were jabbed at the urging of Anthony Fauci and Donald Trump, 20 of them still somehow "caught" the virus. Four … [Read More...]

The Vaxed people/zombies are becoming Germ warfare machines via their "shedding" of infectious agents being manufactured by their bodies.
    When enough people are dead or incapacitated, who is going to keep things running?
    Especially when/if our political gurus insist on destroying anyone who has not been Vaxed?

That is in harmony with past efforts to keep people dumbed down. And, since the TV is brainwashing kids, who needs teachers?

For a virus with a 99.8% recovery rate. Very sad . . . Michigan Mom-of-Four, 35, Dies From Blood Clot in Brain 11 Days After Getting Johnson & Johnson Covid Vaccine, Family Says https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news/2823788/mom-dies-blo

Mercola forced to remove All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19. Make sure u download them now!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2

Young man suffers HEART ATTACK after getting injected with Pfizer vaccine

(Natural News) America is in the throes of a pandemic, but not from some Chinese virus. The real threat is Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections, which are causing young men to suffer heart attacks. One of them tweeted about how he was perfectly healthy before receiving his first "dose" of the Pfizer jab. Not long after, he found … [Read More...]