Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pregnant Woman Stabbed by Stranger While Walking With Young Son

Woman undergoes emergency C-section to save baby after unprovoked attack

A pregnant woman was stabbed by a stranger while walking with her toddler on Saturday in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, according to reports.
    Brookhaven Police are seeking a black male between the ages of 20 and 30 years old in connection with the attack, which left the woman seriously injured, police say.
    The victim underwent multiple surgeries, including an emergency C-section to save the life of her baby, who was born approximately four months prematurely.
    “Mama and her son (age 3) were excited to go on a walk on their first day of summer break at the Peachtree Creek Greenway. Mama is a teacher, 5 months pregnant, and was looking forward to a fun summer preparing for the new baby. This all changed on Saturday June 5th, 2021 around 5:30 PM,” a friend of the victim explained on a GoFundMe page established for the family.

for more than 22 years, I taught in a significantly black majority high school. I learned a lot, if you can guess. Black on white crimes are just going to soar this summer and beyond. Why? They see it as open season on whites.Until whites realize we're actually in a real war, we'll continue to be killed by gimmydats with the iq of a potato. Time to wake up, get training and get ready for any event, anywhere. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Matt Bracken made a very insightful observation on his show last weekend, the PPL at the very top of the Globalist food chain are Satanists who do not give a fig about 'Social Justice' and 'Racism' those are just the tools used to manipulate the useful idiots. What the Globalists want is to see the world burn to ash and be repopulated with low IQ serfs who will worship them as Gods.

MI Magistrate Confronted By Citizen Journalist For Setting $750 Bail For 40-Yr-Old Accused Child Rapist Who Immediately Went On Raping, Murder, Carjacking, Hostage-Taking Crime Spree

13YO victim
    The police inexplicably reported that Gardenhire, who had already stabbed a 13-year-old to death and sexually assaulted and stabbed her mother, was not a danger to the community.