Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Race War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

James Lindsay:
    But let's not forget "public health" "experts" coming out and telling everyone that the experimental, unapproved vaccine needs to be given to black people first (lmao) and justifying it by saying more dead white elderly people is a kind of equity.
    No legitimacy left.
    Biggest wreckage was ever even floating the idea of vaccine passports under all of these conditions. There's a very easy anti-coercion argument all over the whole subject, no matter what one's opinions on the virus, this vax, or any other vax, and they stepped straight into it.
    https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1390768654699180035

Masked bandit linked to 30 burglaries across Los Angeles arrested in Beverly Hills
    PHOTO at source-—
    Black dude wore white man full face mask and committed 30 burglaries with this disguise.
    https://www.foxla.com/news/masked-bandit-linked-to-30-bur

Biden’s war on merit puts America’s scientific edge at risk.

May 6, 2021
    [Eritrean-born moron will be in charge of the Department of Energy’s Office of Science, the largest funder of the physical sciences in the U.S. Her only qualification is she's a black woman. She'll be directing funds and research away from merit toward identity politics goals.]

https://www.city-journal.org/bidens-war-on-merit-puts-ame

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Biden’s war on merit puts America’s scientific edge at risk.

May 6, 2021
    [Eritrean-born moron will be in charge of the Department of Energy’s Office of Science, the largest funder of the physical sciences in the U.S. Her only qualification is she's a black woman. She'll be directing funds and research away from merit toward identity politics goals.]

https://www.city-journal.org/bidens-war-on-merit-puts-ame
    It's sad watching what was built by great people, turned to garbage. Don't kid yourself. They aren't trying to do great things for black people. They are trying to destroy America. They are using black people as a tool to destroy America.
    The really sick and ironic part is that they are destroying all people, especially black people.

Woka-Cola pauses its racist, bigoted, anti-White indoctrination plans after intense backlash from the public

(Natural News) Following an intense wave of backlash, the Coca-Cola Company has suspended an aggressive "diversity" plan that called for anti-white racial quotas and other racist initiatives. The change was made almost immediately after Coke's former general counsel Bradley Gayton abruptly resigned last month after less than a year on … [Read More...]