Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: US Citizens Have a New Weapon in Their Fight for Freedom

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    6,505

    Post US Citizens Have a New Weapon in Their Fight for Freedom

    Naomi Wolf - US Citizens Have a New Weapon in Their Fight for Freedom (mercola.com)


    Analysis by
    Dr. Joseph Mercola

    STORY AT-A-GLANCE


    • There are 10 steps that every tyrannical government has followed. We are now at step 10. Once the 10th step locks into place, there will be no going back
    • The 10 steps toward tyranny start with the invocation of a terrifying internal and/or external threat. From 2001 onward, that threat was terrorism, which was used as the justification for stripping us of our liberties
    • With the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, we entered step 10, where emergency powers and laws are used to strip remaining freedoms from the people, censorship is enacted and certain kinds of speech is criminalized
    • We must get involved and fight to enact state legislation that protects against continued erosion of freedom and reestablishes rights and liberties
    • The Daily Clout platform was created for this purpose. It allows citizens to lobby already drafted, turnkey bills to their legislators

    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

    6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slave Region 10
    Posts
    84,398

    Default

    In case no one here noticed, Trump was re-elected by a huge margin but the Dominion vote counters in ChYna say differently. Those same machines are still in place. The ballot box has been usurped; the white genocide is in progress and will succeed w/o massive kinetic resolution on all levels of society. We will soon be living in the shadow of Canada, a 3rd world slave state. No one is coming to help us.
    PS
    Naomi Wolf is a life long Commie
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    In case no one here noticed, Trump was re-elected by a huge margin but the Dominion vote counters in ChYna say differently. Those same machines are still in place. The ballot box has been usurped; the white genocide is in progress and will succeed w/o massive kinetic resolution on all levels of society. We will soon be living in the shadow of Canada, a 3rd world slave state. No one is coming to help us.
    PS
    Naomi Wolf is a life long Commie

    Oh my you guys still lying about su h bs as that I am surprised. Oh not really you have so many that still believe so many things in past that just are not true either. So big deal WHAT DOES IT MATER NOW????? lmao

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

    Oh my you guys still lying about su h bs as that I am surprised. Oh not really you have so many that still believe so many things in past that just are not true either. So big deal WHAT DOES IT MATER NOW????? lmao
    Stacey Abrams is still talking it
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

    Oh my you guys still lying about su h bs as that I am surprised. Oh not really you have so many that still believe so many things in past that just are not true either. So big deal WHAT DOES IT MATER NOW????? lmao

    Let me guess this is in reference to your holocaust denial right?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Holocaust is defined in Leviticus 1 as a sacrifice of your own sheep.
    In the case of Germany, USA and Britain, both Germanic majority nations, went to great lengths to burn their Germanic relatives to death by fire bombing almost every city in Germany.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lapland, TN
    Posts
    13,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    We must get involved and fight to enact state legislation that protects against continued erosion of freedom and reestablishes rights and liberties
    This is an excellent idea, why haven't we tried this before now ....

    O.W.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,698

    Default

    “US citizens have two weapons at their disposal regarding their right to liberty—expatriation from the Federal Club (amendment) 14 and nothing-left-to-lose.

    Anyone yet wielding either ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    4500' NC
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    This is an excellent idea, why haven't we tried this before now ....

    O.W.

    Makes you wonder who these articles are being written for. Using "tyrannical government" and "enact legislation" in the same paragraph is so naive, it borders on the stupid.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    “US citizens have two weapons at their disposal regarding their right to liberty—expatriation from the Federal Club (amendment) 14 and nothing-left-to-lose.

    Anyone yet wielding either ?
    'push' hasn't come to 'shove' yet. but it's coming. all it will take is for people of the black persuasion to come calling in your neighborhood and that should do the ticket. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •