Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Google funded research conducted by Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance – a controversial group which has openly collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on “killer” bat coronavirus research – for over a decade, The National Pulse can today reveal.

The unearthed financial ties between EcoHealth Alliance and Google follow months of big tech censorship of stories and individuals in support of the COVID-19 “lab leak” theory.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...alth-research/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

EU vaccine rollout suffers another blow as CureVac’s efficacy fails to clear minimum threshold of 50%

(Natural News) Germany's CureVac coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine has been found to be only 47 percent effective against the SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind the pandemic, dropping the company's shares in Frankfurt and New York by more than 50 percent and erasing more than £5 billion ($6.9 billion) from its market value. The interim results … [Read More...]

Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi Warns Parents: 'If You Give That Jab to Your Child You Are Committing a Crime' (Video)
    https://rairfoundation.com/virologis...a-crime-video/

They are starting their "Variant" game, They call it Delta:
    https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...nsas-Missouri-

Take Note, they say it is worse for the unshot. And, they say absolutely nothing about the Vax Krap recipients having the Delta stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    They are starting their "Variant" game, They call it Delta:
    https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...nsas-Missouri-

Take Note, they say it is worse for the unshot. And, they say absolutely nothing about the Vax Krap recipients having the Delta stuff.
    Resistance liberal’s 13-year-old nephew dies less than 3 days after 2nd Covid shot…

Looks like chickens are coming home. Prayers for the innocent

Dr. McCullough: COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed Up to 50,000 Americans, According to Whistleblowers

In an extraordinary interview last week, Dr. Peter McCullough, an American professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University, declared that the world has been subjected to a form of bioterrorism, and that the suppression of early treatments for COVID-19—such as hydroxychloroquine— “was tightly linked to the development of a vaccine.”
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/15/dr-mccullough-covi

Veterans and their families can get a COVID-19 vaccine from VA.

“The last thing I want to do is to contaminate my family and friends so I decided to get it. It’s a feeling of relief that I’ve done what I can do to protect myself and my family, protect the community and the country at large.
    I have a group of four people who are all vaccinated and we were able to socialize for the first time. That was great; I could begin to see a return to normal. It was a good feeling.”
    From free donuts to free groceries for a year, there's many perks to getting vaccinated. Scroll down to see them all!

Walk into a VA Medical Facility. Appointments are not needed. Find a facility near you.
    2. Sign up to have your local VA contact you or send your care team a secure message on MyHealtheVet.
    3. Call 1-800-MyVA411 (800-698-2411) and press 8 for more information, or press 0 to speak to an agent.
    4. Search for other vaccine options at vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233
    https://www.va.gov/initiatives/have-...id-19-vaccine/