Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-5 Thread

Deadly “black fungus” infection spreads among coronavirus patients in India

(
    Natural News) A fatal fungal infection has been spreading among current and recovered Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients in India due to intensive medical intervention. Known as the "black fungus" infection or mucormycosis, the disease mainly affects people with weakened immune systems. In a health advisory on Sunday, May 9, the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"He Was Lying To You": Rand Paul Calls Out Dr. Fauci
    > May21
    Outstanding little speech by Rand on the bogusness of year+ "emergency decrees." Don't miss this, it's really excellent!
    https://www.[/COLOR]youtube.com/watch?v=B3SHGDL0KMk&ab_channel=Da
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections
    May 4, 2021 / 21 Comments
    All over America, employees are facing a very tough decision right now. Although some wish to accept a Covid-19 injection, many do not. The problem is that a growing number of employers are trying to deny employees’ right to choose and their right to bodily integrity by requiring the vaccines as a condition of employment. In the United States and other jurisdictions, that is a violation of the law. It is also a violation of fundamental human and religious rights.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.coreysdigs.com/solutions/form-for-employees-w[COLOR=var(--color_brand)]hose-employers-are-requiring-covid-19-injections/

A couple of months ago Fox News Host Steve Hilton blew the lid off of Fauci’s macabre obsession (and funding) of research involving the manipulation of highly contagious viruses.
    revolver.news/2021/05/dr-fauci-you-are-done-h

FINAL WARNING FROM EX Pfizer Vice President Michael Yeadon

On May 19, the Washington Post ran an op-ed by James Hohmann titled “Don’t Pay People To Get the Covid Vaccine. Shame Them.” The Post has changed the title of this piece to “The Moral Hazard of Vaccine Giveaways,” but I’m afraid they’ve already let their real message leak out. Besides, the original title is still in the article’s URL.