Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    One guy is wearing a shirt with what looks like the letters, L.F.P.K..

Any idea what they stand for?
    I believe it is JFPK, all of the boxes on the pictures say justice for Patrick Kimmons. I don’t know who he is but I’m guessing that’s what it stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog View Post
    I believe it is JFPK, all of the boxes on the pictures say justice for Patrick Kimmons. I don’t know who he is but I’m guessing that’s what it stands for.
    Thanks for the info. I think you are right.

According to Law Enforcement Today, Patrick Kimmons was a Crops member who was shot by police when they were called out to a fight. Allegedly, Simmons had shot two people and then pulled a gun on the responding officers.

If this report is true, it seems justice has already been rendered.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog View Post
    I believe it is JFPK, all of the boxes on the pictures say justice for Patrick Kimmons. I donít know who he is but Iím guessing thatís what it stands for.
    Thanks for the info. I think you are right.

According to Law Enforcement Today, Patrick Kimmons was a Crops member who was shot by police when they were called out to a fight. Allegedly, Simmons had shot two people and then pulled a gun on the responding officers.

If this report is true, it seems justice has already been rendered.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

They all appear to be showing pretty good trigger discipline, which means they are receiving competent training, which means they are training for something. That this will escalate into a real shooting war is a question of when and where not if.

Are you SERIOUS?

Elevating the barrel to anything above low-ready yields a shot from me. And MOST of those clowns are pointing. I don't have time to tell if there are magazines in the weapons, and that doesn't preclude one in the chamber.

I am SO glad I left Oregon.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

As the CoronaVAX Krap takes its toll, there will be less people putting on such shows.
    Of course, there can be unVAXED folks available for special jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    As the CoronaVAX Krap takes its toll, there will be less people putting on such shows.
    Of course, there can be unVAXED folks available for special jobs.
    Back again with that PURE BS? Shame one you, take off that tin foil hat and GIT off of those far EXTREME right web sites that all they do is spread Lies./.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    ďAs a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off youíll be.Ē

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think it is time to just start "islanding" the big cities. No deliveries, no power, no water. Give them exactly what they want. Go Galt, get out while you can.

They will be eating their own in very short order.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

WATCH: 'I would do it again': Portland man horribly injured for standing up to heavily armed leftist militants
    Joe Hall, a Portland man, stood up to protestors on Thursday, and wound up with severe injuries for his trouble. He is now recovering in hospital and has spoken with the press.
    [Sooner or later, a driver is going to go full John Wick after being trapped in traffic by the DemSocRat Black Shirts known as BLM/Antifa.]
    https://thepostmillennial.com/i-would-do-it-again-por
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    ďAs a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off youíll be.Ē

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    WATCH: 'I would do it again': Portland man horribly injured for standing up to heavily armed leftist militants
    Joe Hall, a Portland man, stood up to protestors on Thursday, and wound up with severe injuries for his trouble. He is now recovering in hospital and has spoken with the press.
    [Sooner or later, a driver is going to go full John Wick after being trapped in traffic by the DemSocRat Black Shirts known as BLM/Antifa.]
    https://thepostmillennial.com/i-would-do-it-again-por
    Unfortunately Lenno, I think you are right.

Only way this ends is stacking corpses like cord wood. Violence is all these animals understand, so they need to be dealt with accordingly. Logic and reason are an anathema to them, treat them like the rabid dogs they are.

Biggest problem is you have to remove their handlers first.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.