Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fauci is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci lied about email releases, said he had “no control” while rules revealed he “personally reviewed each one”

(Natural News) It is being reported that Tony Fauci, Joe Biden's "chief medical officer," lied about the nature of his incriminating emails. After claiming that their redaction and release was "completely out of" his "control," Fauci was outed by the revelation that governmental rules require him to "personally" review "each one." As … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Watch Fauci Crack Under Pressure And Purger Himself

https://banned.video/watch?id=60f85c908a359803b68364aa

Fauci body language