Thread: anyone sick?

Default anyone sick?

I have had a cold or some kind of a flu bug, I'm calling it a Flold, anyway, I have had it for 8 days and just when you think its better, it hits you again, only harder.....its the worst I've ever seen, the wife has it as well.
    We were told today that someone else knew of a bug going around, and it lasted 4 weeks, anyone else know of anything?
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    I have had a cold ... anyone else know of anything?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DSIX7Ije0

Will kill what ails ya ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    I have had a cold or some kind of a flu bug, I'm calling it a Flold, anyway, I have had it for 8 days and just when you think its better, it hits you again, only harder.....its the worst I've ever seen, the wife has it as well.
    We were told today that someone else knew of a bug going around, and it lasted 4 weeks, anyone else know of anything?
    I've had it for three weeks. Like you've said, when you think you are over it, it comes back.

A friend of mine has had it three times.

Mine has not been as bad as the flu, but I have had a terrible cough that comes and goes.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I was hit with one that lasted two weeks. Coughed my head off every night. Sore throat....

My son had one that lasted seven days. Changed his voice for a week after......... nasty stuff going around.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Coming off a head cold now.
    There are usually multiple colds running around this time of year. You may feel like it's the same cold returning again and again. But most likely, you were just getting over one cold with a weakened immune system, and you catch another one.

The sh*t lasts longer every year, wear gloves, wear mask(s) stay away from crowds
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I had it for five weeks, starting in mid-September: flu going into a bad cold, and a lingering cough.

I was okay but really tired for about two weeks after that.

Then the flu hit again, but only for about 24 hours. It started to go into a cold, but that only lasted about two days or so, and then I started feeling a lot better.

That was about one week ago.

Everybody around me is coughing or running a fever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The sh*t lasts longer every year, wear gloves, wear mask(s) stay away from crowds
    I'm pretty sure that it stays on surfaces or in the air for awhile. I practice excellent hand hygiene and do stay away from crowds, but I still got it.

Thanks for all the information, and comments, doing a bit better, except a nagging cough....God bless all.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
    Thomas Jefferson

A good friend of mine out on Long Island has a bronchitis he just can't get rid of. He's on his third round of antibiotics. He's not alone. Apparently several of his Congregants have the same bronchitis.
    Who murdered Ashli Babbitt?
    I self-identify as vaccinated.
    Welcome to the 70’s Millennials!

Everything I post is Fiction and should not be taken seriously by anyone....