Demonic.

This woman was filled with incoherent rage, and if she'd had a gun, it would have been the next new classroom massacre on the front page.

The disturbing thing is how totally racist her rant was. I believe something has been released in this country in recent years. I remember my daughter's recollection of the 2008 election, when she was in college. After the results came in showing Obama had won the White House, she heard a lot of racket outside, and wondered what it was. Oh yeah, she thought, Obama won the election. His supporters must be celebrating! But when she went outside, she realized it was something different entirely. Obama's supporters were venting rage, and superiority, and were out of control. They were shouting obscenities at white people, and banging on passing cars with their fists! It's nothing but hatred.

For many generations, black people were abused and mistreated in this country. That was the tinder. Then the generation arose that "knew not God," and that was the gasoline. Now, a demonic oppression has been poured out in this country . . . and that's the match.

That girl was cursing and threatening her teacher (who was Japanese, I think) and her fellow-students (the majority of which were black). She kept screaming about "white people killing the blacks." Now, when did that happen? The only black person I remember being killed recently (in the headlines) was that young man who was killed by a HISPANIC man.

This was completely irrational. The woman was crazy with irrational rage and hatred. Whether it was a psychotic break, or she was off her meds, or she was demon-possessed, does anyone here want to meet 3 dozen such maniacs in the streets? You better get your zombie-gear in order.