Thread: Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’

Exclamation Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’

Luke Rosiak is a blood hound!

Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’

10:08 PM 07/12/2018 Luke Rosiak | Investigative Reporter

A member of the House Committee on the Judiciary said during a hearing Thursday that a government watchdog found that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entityand that the FBI didn’t follow-up on that finding.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list, Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” he added.

Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information.

Strzok acknowledged meeting with Rucker, but said he did not recall the “specific content.”

“The forensic examination was done by the ICIG and they can document that,” Gohmert said, “but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.”

He also said that someone alerted the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the issue.
    “Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call,” Gohmert said.

The ICIG previously caught problems regarding Clinton’s server that the FBI missed. The bureau didn’t notice that some emails were openly marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent.

The ICIG spotted the oversight after the FBI missed it, texts between Strzok and his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, show.

“Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed this, what else was missed? … Remind me to tell you to flag for Andy [redacted] emails we (actually ICIG) found that have portion marks (C) on a couple of paras. DoJ was Very Concerned about this.”

In late 2017, ICIG Chuck McCullough — who was appointed by former President Barack Obama — took the unusual step of coming forward publicly to say that he perceived pushback after he began raising the alarm about issues with Clinton’s servers to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

He said he found it “maddening” that Democrats, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, were underselling the amount of classified information on the server.

McCullough said he “expected to be embraced and protected,” but was instead “chided” by someone on Capitol Hill for failing to consider the “political consequences” of his investigative findings, Fox News reported.

The ICIG has not publicly disclosed the findings Gohmert described in the meeting between Rucker and Strzok, but the congressman said the watchdog can document them.

Thursday’s exchange is below:
    Gohmert: You said earlier in this hearing you were concerned about a hostile foreign power affecting the election. Do you recall the former Intelligence Community Inspector General Chuck McCullough having an investigation into an anomaly found on Hillary Clinton’s emails?
    Let me refresh your memory. The Intelligence Community Inspector General Chuck McCullough sent his investigator Frank Rucker along with an IGIC attorney Janette McMillan to brief you and Dean Chapelle and two other FBI personnel who I won’t name at this time, about an anomaly they had found on Hillary Clinton’s emails that were going to the private unauthorized server that you were supposed to be investigating?
    Strzok: I remember meeting Mr. Rucker on either one or two occasions. I do not recall the specific content or discussions.
    Gohmert: Mr. Rucker reported to those of you, the four of you there, in the presence of the ICIG attorney, that they had found this anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source. Do you recall that?
    Strzok: Sir, I don’t.
    Gohmert: He went on the explain it. And you didn’t say anything, you thanked him, you shook his hand. The problem is it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia and from what you’ve said here, you did nothing more than nod and shake the man’s hand when you didn’t seem to be all that concerned about our national integrity of our election when it was involving Hillary Clinton. So the forensic examination was done by the ICIG — and they can document that — but you were given that information and you did nothing with it. And one of the things I found most egregious with Mr. Horowitz’s testimony, and — by the way Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call.

https://youtu.be/pkJDo17_Ydk

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig...oreign-emails/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Do take the time to listen to the entire show. Dan Bongino has incredible insight. He discusses the above and so much more.

He claims to have a source that told him that a foreign country hacked Clinton's servier (with or without her consent), and place software on it directing ALL EMAILS TO THE FOREIGN SOURCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wb4mfosnU
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Gohmert: Peter Strzok Knew ‘Foreign Entity’ Hacked Clinton’s Emails and Did Nothing

14 Jul 20181,094 Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said FBI agent Peter Strzok had been made aware of a “foreign entity” — not the Russian state — intercepting over 30,000 emails sent to or received by Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized personal email server through which she conducted governmental communications in her former capacity as Secretary of State.

His revelations came during a Thursday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with Breitbart Senior Editors-at-Large Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

Gohmert said, “The real news… should have been big news to Strzok, when he heard it so far, so long ago from the intelligence community’s inspector general — the investigator for the inspector general, Frank Rucker… a brilliant patriot, but he was sent by the Intelligence Community Inspector General Chuck McCullough to brief the FBI, because when they found what they found they went, ‘We’ve got to get this to the FBI immediately,’ because they knew it was a security threat to the country, and what they found was that in the emails — 30,000-plus emails that had gone through Hillary Clinton’s server — they found an anomaly, and they forensically examined it, and found was that there was an email address that every time an email was sent or received by Hillary Clinton, this little embedded [and] compartmentalized piece of data ordered that email sent to a third-party that happens to be a foreign entity, and we’re not talking any relationship to Russia, and so when they realized over 30,000 of her emails — and this had been news earlier this year — that it was that same intel IG office that were the first ones to point out that there was a great deal of classified information on that private server because the FBI had reported, ‘No classified information, at all. No classified emails,’ and when the IG looked at it — and I’m not talking about [Michael] Horowitz, I’m talking about a legitimate IG — they were awestruck because there wasn’t just classified, there was really top-secret stuff, and then further that was exacerbated by the fact she would have the president’s daily security briefing, it contains the most delicate, highest-level security information that the United States of America has, and it’s for presidents’ eyes, but Hillary was having it sent to her home server and having a house guy that worked for were with zero, no clearance whatsoever, printing that out.”
    LISTEN:

Mansour asked, “So this IG informed the FBI of a foreign entity?”

Gohmert replied: “[Frank Rucker] informed Peter Strzok, and you know good and well had that been you and the intelligence community’s inspector general comes in, and he’s really shaken, he says, ‘Guys, the IG sent me over to let you know immediately. We have found that every one of the 30,000-plus emails that were sent to Hillary Clinton on a private server and received from Hillary Clinton through her private server were sent to a foreign entity.’ You know good and well, if that’s you, and you’re just told, holy cow, all of this, whether it’s the president’s daily briefings, different things coming in there to her private residence, and all of that stuff — some of it top secret — is going to another country’s, another entity’s [possession]. … [Strzok] gives the little smirk and says, ‘I know I met with Frank Rucker a couple of times, but I just don’t recall what he said.’ You don’t think you’d recall being told 30,000 of Hillary Clinton’s emails were going to an enemy?”

Gohmert also said the FBI knows “exactly” which “foreign entity” intercepted Clinton’s emails.

Gohmert stated, “I’m not supposed to say [who intercepted Clinton’s emails]. It’ll give sources and methods, I’m told, but I can say it ain’t Russia.”

Pollak asked Gohmert about questions pertaining to Strzok’s adulterous affair with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page. Gohmert opined, “When you see somebody that’s that good at lying, you have to wonder. In trial courts, and I’ve been prosecutor, defense attorney, judge, I know how it goes and we protect our juries, we’re very careful what they get to hear, but a witness’s credibility is always relevant, it’s always material, and if somebody’s been a consummate liar, and the jury is trying to figure out: the guy saying this stuff, it doesn’t make sense, and he’s saying it with such a straight face, and you have an explanation for how good he got at telling lies with a straight face. Sure, it’s relevant, it’s material, it’s germane, and it’s a fair question even in a criminal trial.”

Mansour noted Strzok’s vulnerability to blackmail given his extramarital affair and status as the “number two FBI official” conducting an investigation of Clinton’s email conduct during her tenure heading the State Department.

Gohmert concurred, “That’s such an important point… We’ve been told before [that] if you’re in a top secret security clearance and you have an affair, there’s a good chance you’re going to lose your security clearance because that’s one of the things our intel people use to confront somebody from another country to try to turn them; if it’s going to be an embarrassment if your wife finds out, then if you give us this or do that then we don’t have to tell your wife about what you’re doing. So it is a dangerous situation… when you’re number two in the [FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s emails]. Are you kidding me?”

Gohmert was skeptical of FBI Director Christopher Wray’s capacity to restore the FBI’s reputation. He concluded, “It’s got to start with people like Strzok being gone. I’m not sure — Chris Wray seems like a decent guy as director — but he does not at all appear motivated to do anything but defend the FBI institution and that appears to be his thought, ‘Gee, we’ve got to circle the wagons and protect Strzok and anybody else that works for us.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018...d-did-nothing/

I'm in the biz ( IT ), and you don't even need a special program to forward ALL emails to anywhere you want without the regular recipients knowing.

On a Macintosh Server, there is a checkbox to turn this feature on-or-off. If you have access to the server, you can do that. I've done it myself on a couple of my servers to debug email problems, and test spam filter settings.

Pitiful. Truly pitiful.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!